At Integrity, we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing customer experiences. Our “Mission” is refreshingly simple – we help protect what matters most, we exceed our customers’ expectations & create memories while making friends. Integrity does more than most roofing jobs. We solve problems. We alleviate anxiety. And, most importantly, we deliver on our promises. How we achieve our “mission” is by cultivating a team culture through learning, teaching, and living our values.
Our strategy for success remains a closely guarded secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and customers is what makes us different. Integrity offers best-in-class customer experiences, and we seek best-in-class talent.
Why You Should Apply
- If you believe in our “mission” this is the place for you.
- If you align with our values.
- If you want to build a life and career based on service honor and integrity.
- If you want to be a part of a leadership development culture.
- If you want to make a difference & be a part of something bigger than yourself.
We've Got You Covered
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package provides you and your family with extensive protection and security, along with quality, life-enhancing programs to include profit sharing, annual incentive rewards, 401K match, and much more!
Do You Align with Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with Integrity if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- Golden Rule
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” isn’t just a smart business principle; it’s an extraordinary way of life and it reached into every corner of our business.
Integrity is essential to our business success. We do what is right, not just whatever “works.” Our success is measured not only in economic terms, but by the respect, trust and credibility we earn.
We strive for excellence in all we do. Our focus is on continuous improvement, progress and achievement of individual and group goals. By helping people help themselves, we further the potential for individual and shared success. We also have a responsibility to be good citizens in the communities where we live and work.
- No Gossip Policy
In a company culture gossip will destroy all the good things we have worked so hard to create. Gossip about the company or about its leadership is a particularly evil form of disloyalty. It’s impossible to have unity on a team when gossip is present. Remember – hand your negatives up and your positives down.
- Our People
At Integrity, the difference is our people. We share common values of integrity, respect, and trust. We demonstrate our integrity by honoring our word and delivering on our promises.
- To Grow Profitably
We see profit as a measure of our business performance. Profit is not an end, but a means of accomplishing our other objectives. Profitability enables us to fulfill our obligations to our vendors and provides the means for people to work, to grow, and to serve. Our challenge is to use profit wisely for the benefit of our people, our customers, and our communities.
- Customer Service
We believe amazing customer service will make a customer a walking advertisement to his friends and family.
Job Type: Full-time
Project Consultant Overview
Integrity Roofing and Exteriors is a home improvement company whose focus is to create an amazing customer experience. The difference here is our people share the same values of integrity, respect, and trust. We demonstrate our integrity by honoring our word and delivering on our promises. With a huge emphasis on personal development, we like to say we build great people who do extraordinary things here. Our goal is to help you learn life skills through our roofing jobs that will serve you for the rest of your life.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on products and services to decision-makers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching camps on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentorship
- Strategic market share development
- Use technology provided to create estimates scope of loss or inspection reports.
- Act as a liaison between property owners, production manager, and the insurance company.
- Be present at the time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
What You Bring to the table
- High school diploma or equivalent required bachelors degree preferred
- Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!! We are looking for people with an apt for learning, a keen ability We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
- Self-starter, can work independently or in a team setting and driven towards success
- Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- Will require some evening hours based on business needs.
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladders
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: Based on experience
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Opportunities for performance-based rewards, such as cash bonuses, profit sharing, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Opportunity at unprecedented professional and personal growth
We have got you covered
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Performance Incentives
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paternity/Maternity Benefits
- Wedding Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Baby Bucks
- Recruiting Bonus
- Awards Banquet
- Company Trips
- Field Training Coach
“Our mission is to help our customers protect what matters most by serving with character and purpose that brings honor to God”
No experience? No problem. Integrity delivers some of the best training for roofing jobs in the home improvement industry, developing fully capable, proficient team members in a short amount of time.
Individuals we select receive training on basic construction, customer service, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to assist homeowners through their insurance claims, so prior experience is not necessary.