The Experts in Commercial Roofing
In Illinois, local roof repair contractors are required by law to have a commercial unlimited roofing license to work on any property that is not a residential home. So, when choosing Integrity Roofing and Exteriors for your commercial project, you are using a fully insured and licensed commercial roofing company that is authorized by the state to work on your project. Therefore, you don’t run the risk of having your project stopped by the Illinois Department of Professional regulation by using a roofing contractor that only has a residential roofing license. In short, Integrity is the local roof repair contractor that can ensure the process will go smoothly.
When it comes to commercial roofing, Integrity Roofing and Exteriors is committed to quality installation at competitive prices installed. Therefore, not only do you get a great deal, but your roof is installed by the most highly trained contractors in the business. And, at Integrity, we believe in doing things the right way the first time. Most importantly, this philosophy has served our clients well for many years. As a result, from shingle and metal to rubber and TPO, you can count on Integrity to deliver on promises of exceptional commercial.
For example, let us demonstrate for you how high quality and attention to detail can result in superior commercial roofing. Your new roof will stand up to the demands of both your business and Mother Nature.
We work with the following materials quite frequently:
- Single Ply – EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, also called rubber, is thermoset membrane material featuring flexibility and easy installation for low slope commercial roofs.
- Single Ply – Thermoplastic: TPO and PVC are becoming more and more popular. Because they’re durable and heat welded, with inherent reflective properties.
- Metal: Offering flexibility on colors and designs. These roofs last two to three times longer than any other roofing system type.
- Coatings: More cost effective than a retrofit. And these coatings are applied via rolling or spraying that essential add a top coat to the existing roof layer.
- Modified Bitumen: An asphalt-based system that works well in cold temperatures yet with greater flow resistance in warmer climates. As a result, features high strength and reduced installation labor.
As the certified experts in commercial roofing in the midwest and beyond, Integrity Roofing Company prides itself on being a HAAG Certified Inspector. In addition, we are Master Elite Contractors Through GAF, Master Shingle Applicator, Select Shingle Master through CertainTeed, and Insurance Restoration Specialist. When working with us for commercial roofing, we will:
- Provide a full roof inspection
- Talk to you and your staff on roofing problems and concerns
- Take core samples to determine the existing conditions
- Examine rooftop and document perimeter details
- Provide recommendations for a new quality roof system
Keep Your Commercial Roofing in Tip Top Shape
So, why choose a professional commercial contractor like Integrity? We stay on top of the latest roofing technologies. As a result, we deliver the best services with the best materials. The roofing industry has changed a lot in the last decade. However, thanks to new roof coverings, insulation materials and innovative application techniques. Call us at (888) 879-5910. now to learn more about commercial roofing.