1 Day Roof Install
Did you know that a roof install usually takes 3 days on average? However, at Integrity it’s different! An average roof installation with Integrity takes only one day to complete. Yes, you heard that right – both the tear off and installation of most roofs can be completed by Integrity in just one day with no mess left behind.
You probably want your new roof done as quickly as possible, with the fewest possible disruptions when you decide that you want a new roof. However, roofers hammering and nailing above you on your roof can make it hard to relax inside your home and be unpleasant. This is where 1 Day Roof Assurance comes to play. With our assurance, your roof that is 25 square feet or less will be replaced the same day, helping return your property to normal as soon as possible. However, larger homes can take longer to complete due to the complexity, usually taking 2-3 days. But, this is still better than the average of 5-7 days on larger homes for other roofers.
Why Don't You Guarantee Your 1 Day Roof Installation?
Though our goal is to always have a roof finished in one day, there are factors that can get in the way and disrupt the project. We can plan for some of these variables, but there are others that have a tendency to pop up during the installation process and cause trouble. For example, here are some instances in which a roof installation can be delayed:
- Weather – Mother Nature has a mind of her own!
- Multiple layers of shingles to remove
- Flashing issues
- Rotted decking to replace
The One Day Roof Install Difference
- Disruption is minimal
- Costs are lower – Even with a large crew (6 laborers complete in 1 day what 3 can do in 3-4 days) we keep costs low with our efficient practices. By cutting out travel expenses and possibly a 2nd day of work, saving pile up!
- Avoid damage and delays – Unexpected weather events can throw a re-roof project off course.
- Grounds end up cleaner – Materials, equipment, waste, and dumpsters being left overnight on your property is an eyesore. At Integrity, we leave no mess behind.
- No missed work – A one day roof job is often done between the time you leave for work in the morning and return in the evening.
Large Team of Experienced Roofers
Our roofing contractors at Integrity are highly knowledgeable about how to get a job done right, working as a team, and following manufacturer guidelines while installing products. So, because of this, you can trust that your roof will be around to stand the test of time. Integrity is the roofing repair contractor that you can trust to protect what matters most.
We take special care with each of our projects. All of the roofing projects that we take on have an assigned project manager on-site that oversees the installation, documents the inspection process with photos, and maintains contact with the homeowner. Though we move at a fast pace, we promise to never sacrifice quality. After we complete a roofing project, we conduct a final walk around the property to ensure that the project meets your standards.