Did you get a roofing estimate from one of our competitors? Bring it to Integrity Roofing and we’ll beat it! We are a company that is built on the belief that amazing customer service, offering the best products with certified craftsmanship, and strong warranties are the foundation of making the roofing industry better. However, none of this comes as cheap as “Chuck in A Truck Roofing Company with their tail light warranties.” Despite this, we are eager to gain business by offering incredible value for your investment.
At Integrity, we’ll beat or match your residential roofing quote from another licensed Master Elite Contractor who is an accredited BBB member business prior to the approved proposal, so as long as we’re talking about apples to apples. To put it simply, our competitor’s quote has to be comparable in more terms than just the shingles used. The quote also needs to be comparable in terms of the warranty, installation, GAF products, etc. There are components of a roofing system that we WILL NOT sacrifice quality on just to save money or just to get your business. Integrity does not purchase generic, sub-standard products to keep prices low as many other roofing companies do. We want your roof to last as long as possible, so we only use top-of-the-line products.
What Our Price Match Guarantee Is Not
We don’t use our price match guarantee as a marketing scheme to attract more business while lowering the quality of our products. Product and service quality is of the highest priority. Our price match guarantee is not a marketing tactic. Instead, it is just simply our way of offering you our quality services at a competitive rate. We happily look over the competition’s roofing estimate to see where they are cutting corners and advise homeowners accordingly. We truly believe that knowledge and education are crucial to providing great customer service.
We Don't Cut Corners
While many companies cut corners to save money, Integrity does not. Here are some common places other roofing companies cut corners:
- Flashing Installation: Water will not shed off the roof correctly if flashing is not installed.
- Ridge Cap: Using 3-Tab shingles on an Architectural Shingle Roof is another way to cut corners and void a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
- Ice Shield Installation: Water can leak through the roof deck if the ice shield is not installed in the correct places.
- Ventilation Use: Ventilation is ignored by many roofers which is a vital mistake that automatically voids the warranty.
- Felt: Synthetic Felt products like Felt Buster, installed with cap nails, are essential to keeping moisture off of the deck of a roof.
- Sealant Use: Sealant is essential to help prevent leaks on all the detailed work on the roof.
- Warranties: As a GAF Master Elite® contractor Integrity Roofing can provide the best manufacturer’s warranties from America’s #1 shingle maker.